Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Templar Publishing's paper watch project.

The good folk at Templar Publishing have included me in their charity fundraiser called 'The Paper Watch Project'. In a nutshell, a bunch of illustrators are all busy doodling away on nifty watches made out of paper. Each a unique piece of collectable art, they will be auctioned to raise funds for Breast Cancer Care. Check out the links below to see why the project is important to them.

Keep an eye out for auction dates should you wish to grab one of the many wonderful designs so far donated. Credit to all the artists as some of the stuff is mind boggling. So please spread awareness of the project and let's make it a success!

In the meantime, I'll be posting updates on how my own contribution is getting along.

UPDATE!

For a detailed look at how I arrived at my idea and how I created my watch design read the following blog post 'What time is it Mr Wolf?'. Full of notes, sketches and lovely photos!


 

No comments: